Join our Team
Pets Paradise is a Pet Grooming and Pet Boarding Company based in Karen, Hardy. We are a band of pet lovers dedicated to providing your pet with a safe, fun and caring environment in your absence. We believe in a personalized approach to pet care ensuring your peace-of-mind knowing your pet is safe, happy and loved.
Our 3 main values are:
- Pets – The care of pets is our primary concern and our purpose.
- Human/Pet Bond – We are here because we recognize the many benefits derived from our relationship with the pets under our care. We will celebrate these benefits amongst our pet owners and ourselves
- Knowledge and Skills – Ultimately, it is the knowledge and skill we develop that will limit our ability to service our pet owners and pets successfully, efficiently and with pride. We will strive for the highest level of knowledge and skill.
Position: Dog Groomer
Location: Nairobi, Karen
The Dog Groomer will be responsible for:
- Combs, clips, trims, and shapes dogs’ coats to groom dogs, using knowledge of canine characteristics and grooming techniques and styles: Reads written or receives oral instructions to determine clipping pattern desired
- Studies proportions of dog to determine most appropriate cutting pattern to achieve desired style
- Any other duties assigned
Skills and Experience
- Compassion: Dogs often get stressed out in unfamiliar situations, and groomers need to understand this and treat them accordingly.
- Customer-Service: Groomers work with customers directly, and must be friendly and listen to their requests and needs.
- Attention to Detail: Groomers must pay attention to what they are doing, so that the animals stay safe and the grooming comes out looking great.
- Stamina: Groomers are on their feet for long periods of time, sometimes hunched over animals during the grooming process.
- Experience in an animal shelter or related field
- Applications for the positions should be sent with your CV, cover letter by no later than COB 30th October 2019.
- All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Due to high volumes, we only respond to shortlisted applications